Ashbourne House is situated in the inner western suburbs 5km from the Brisbane CBD, which makes it an ideal location for singles, couples, families and business people who need short term accommodation.
- Local cafes, restaurants, Bronco's League's Club and historic Marist College are all within walking distance.
- Easy access to Brisbane CBD, Airport, all hospitals, RNA Showground, Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- A 10–15 minute bus journey will take you to Brisbane's CBD, Art Gallery, City Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Queensland University of Technology, Southbank Parklands and Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium and the Gabba Cricket Grounds.
- A visit to Mt Coot-tha Lookout and Walkabout Creek nature reserve and cafe/restaurant is a short 10-minute drive away from Ashbourne House.
- Private entry.
- Open and enclosed verandahs.
- Hair dryer, toiletries, bath robes.
- Linen supplied.
- Lounge with TV, DVD and high speed internet CD player/radio.
- Dining room with servery from the kitchen.
- Fully appointed kitchen with dishwasher & microwave.
- Laundry: washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board.
- Ducted airconditioning.
- Small library of quality books Off street parking.
- Non-smoking inside and on open verandah.