Your Hawkes Bay hosts can arrange pick up and drop off to the airport if needed. All tours for wineries, Cape Kidnappers, taxis can be arranged for you.
- Havelock Village has a wide range of coffee shops and restaurants, clothes and speciality shops, cinema and free car parking.
- Gannet Colony at Cape Kidnappers
- Te Mata National Park
- Local Farmers Market at Black Barn Winery or Hastings or stop at one of the many farm shops selling locally grown produce.
- Hawke's Bay Wine Trail: either self-drive or let us arrange for you to be picked up. For the more adventurous we can arrange cycle hire.
- Napier is renowned for its fine Art Deco architecture. Walking tours daily.
- Historic Gardens in Havelock North include Keirunga Gardens, Duart House Gardens and the wonderful bush walks around Te Mata peak.
- Foodie places where you can see local produce being made, especially the Te Mata Cheese Factory, Arataki Honey.
- Waimarama and Ocean Beaches with their white sandy beaches, great bathing (30 minutes drive).