The picturesque Wollombi Valley is situated
at the gateway to the Hunter Valley Wine Country.
In around two hours from the Sydney CBD, you will find yourselves in
a place where you can relax and unwind.
- Enjoy the superb natural beauty of the area.
- Taste local wines at a selection of boutique wineries.
- Enjoy a leisurely meal in a local cafe.
- Experience rich Aboriginal and colonial history.
- Sample Dr Jurd's Jungle Juice at the Wollombi Tavern.
- Or relax in your luxurious retreat.
If you feel the need to go further afield, with half an hour you could
be visiting Broke or Pokolbin which offer a wider array of wineries,
restaurants and activities.